ExcelI provides civil investigations that gives the legal community a chance to build evidence for their civil cases. This is done via asset searches, video surveillance, insurance fraud investigations, workers compensation investigations, background checks and personal injury investigations, Excell’s experienced team o private investigators will conduct video surveillance and undercover work to perform professional civil investigations.
Excell investigations works with our attorney clients to investigate civil cases. From the inception of a lawsuit, through the fact gathering stage, negotiation and finally to settlement or decision, excel investigators will acquire salient facts critical l to your success in the courtroom.
We handle all types of civil investigations including:
2. Locate people
4. Fact Investigations
5. Review Documents
6. Focus & Limit the scope of discovery
7. Pretrial jury profile & post trial juror poll
8. Document and evidence retrieval
What Happens in a Civil Investigation?
- A civil investigation typically begins with an analysis.
- A private investigator will usually meet with the person launching the investigation to discuss the needs of the investigation, the budget allocated for the investigation and how the case should proceed.
- Then, the investigator will approach the case, using a variety of investigative techniques to get answers and evidence as needed.
- Depending on the investigation, investigators may use surveillance, background checks, medical or forensic investigations, witness examination, and other methods they feel fit to solve the case.
- The investigator will then meet with the client again to discuss the findings.
- If needed, an investigator can create an official report or even act as an expert witness in a civil trial.
Do I Need a Civil Investigation?
If you are going to be involved in a court case, the simple answer is yes. In many civil trials, proof is everything as the person who presents the most solid case is the one who wins. Simply hiring a private investigator can help you find the solid proof you need to make your court case a success. If you are being taken to court or are affected by false accusations, you may need the services of a good civil investigator to find the evidence to clear your name.
Please feel free to contact us today at 1.888.666.0089 for a free consultation.